HYDRAFACIAL UK POP UP EVENTS
DISCOVER THE BEST SKIN OF YOUR LIFE
This Autumn, we’re hosting 3 Pop Up events in the UK in 3 major cities: Edinburgh, Dublin and Birmingham.
After experiencing so much love after our recent Pop Up in London we’re ready to continue spreading the glow across the UK and Ireland!
HydraFacial is for everyone!
No matter your skincare concern or skin type, HydraFacial offers complete personalisation to help you reach your skin care goals.
SEE THE MAGIC
“99% say it’s worth it”
Real Self Most Worth it 2020 Patients’ Choice.
“Amazing facial, so gentle and personal. Good understanding of my own skin and will definitely be booking in.”
“Thank you SO MUCH! I feel so glowing and clear!”
“Amazing facial with brilliant results – it’s non-invasive and considering this it’s a great cost effective way of improving your complexion – results can be seen immediately too!”
Edinburgh: St James Square, Quarter, Edinburgh EH1 3AD
With the risk of COVID-19 still active, we have taken additional steps to keep our in-store staff and visitors safe. Read on below to learn more.
For your safety, masks are now compulsory whilst visiting and to be taken out during treatment.
Our staff will be cleaning all surfaces before and after each appointment and throughout the day
We have separated treatment areas to ensure social distancing guidelines.
1. The visitor accepts the responsibility of the COVID related risks whilst visiting the HydraFacial Pop Up Events.
2. The visitor agrees that they are not vulnerable nor do they have any underlying health issues – in line with current government health advice – which would prevent them from attending the event.
3. The visitor agrees that they, nor anyone in their party is not showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
4. The visitor understands and accepts that HydraFacial London reserves the right to refuse admission to any person showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
5. The visitor agrees that their hygiene and sanitisation is their own responsibility.
6. The visitor agrees to follow all government social distancing guidelines at all times and respect those around them.
7. The visitor agrees to wear facial coverings in all required areas, except when receiving their HydraFacial Treatment.
8. Same-day appointments are accepted based on availability and the completion of all treatment and COVID consent forms.
9. 48-hour cancellation policy.
10. Must be 18 or over to avail your free HydraFacial treatment.
11. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
12. Limited to 1 treatment per person.
13. Multiple bookings are not permitted. HydraFacial holds the rights to cancel or change appointments at any time.