GlowvolutionUK Tour 2022
DISCOVER THE BEST SKIN OF YOUR LIFE
We’re taking the LDN Flagship experience on the road this Summer! We’re so excited to be spreading the glow yet again for our Glowvolution UK Tour 2022.
This year we’ll be visiting 8 cities across the UK & Ireland and hope to see thousands of you through our doors to experience your first HydraFacial on us!
BOOKINGS ARE SOLD OUT
Join us and experience the best skin of your life. Bookings are now sold out for our upcoming GLOWvolution events in Cambridge & Glasgow! Bookings for Gateshead & Birmingham are due to go live in the next couple of weeks. If you can’t wait to try HydraFacial, we have over 900+ providers across the UK – you can check out your nearest provider here www.hydrafacial.co.uk/find-a-provider. To find out more about pricing we’d suggest discussing directly with your chosen provider.
• How to manage your booking? Please be aware if you are looking to cancel an appointment you can do this yourself by heading to the booking portal using the links above. Select the correct button depending on your location and sign in to the portal in the top right-hand corner using the same details you registered with when you made your booking. Once you have logged in you will be able to see your appointment slot details and have the option to cancel your appointment. We may have other cancellation slots available for you to be able to rebook a new appointment however, if no time slots are showing on the booking site this means we are currently sold out.
• Cost? Our GLOWvolution treatment is free of charge.
• Why do you need to enter your card details? Please be aware even though the treatment is free of charge you will be required to fill out your card details at the time of booking as per or cancellation policy. This is to avoid customers not showing up to appoitments or cancelling their booking less then 24 hours before. In this case a £50 charge is applied. If you cancel more than 24 hours ahead of time no charge is taken. When you attend your alloated time slot your invoice will be closed at £0.00, so no charge is taken.
• Our booking system is run through a partnership with the ‘Zenoti’ booking system – Zenoti is the #1 Cloud Spa & Salon Software, Online Bookings, Billing, Payments, POS, Mobile Apps.
• Contact: If you have any questions regarding your booking please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – however if you are simply looking to cancel your appointment please follow the instructions above to complete this yourself.
• CANCELLATION POLICY – All appointments at our GLOWvolution events are free of charge. However, you must cancel or reschedule your appointment within 24 hours or you will be subject to a cancellation fee of £50.00. The no-show fee is £50.00. This is why we require card details at time of booking.
• FYI: We anticipate high demand for appointments and slots may sell out fast. More locations and dates will be announced in the coming weeks. Stay tuned and follow us at @hydrafacialuk for our latest news and updates.
• Who cannot receive a treatment? The treatment is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Also not suitable for anyone on Accutane medication within the last 6 months. Anyone with a shellfish allergy may require a patch test 24 hours prior to treatment. Additional, contraindications are listed on our consent form linked below.
• Please review our Consent Form prior to your appointment to ensure you meet treatment criteria, you will be asked to sign this prior to your treatment, upon arrival.
HydraFacial is for everyone!
No matter your skincare concern or skin type, HydraFacial offers complete personalisation to help you reach your skin care goals.
SEE THE MAGIC
“99% say it’s worth it”
Real Self Most Worth it 2020 Patients’ Choice.
“Amazing facial, so gentle and personal. Good understanding of my own skin and will definitely be booking in.”
“Thank you SO MUCH! I feel so glowing and clear!”
“Amazing facial with brilliant results – it’s non-invasive and considering this it’s a great cost effective way of improving your complexion – results can be seen immediately too!”
With the risk of COVID-19 still active, we have taken additional steps to keep our in-store staff and visitors safe. Read on below to learn more.
For your safety, masks are now compulsory whilst visiting and to be taken out during treatment.
Our staff will be cleaning all surfaces before and after each appointment and throughout the day
We have separated treatment areas to ensure social distancing guidelines.
1. The visitor accepts the responsibility of the COVID related risks whilst visiting the HydraFacial Glowvolution Events.
2. The visitor agrees that they are not vulnerable nor do they have any underlying health issues – in line with current government health advice – which would prevent them from attending the event.
3. The visitor agrees that they, nor anyone in their party is not showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
4. The visitor understands and accepts that HydraFacial reserves the right to refuse admission to any person showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
5. The visitor agrees that their hygiene and sanitisation is their own responsibility.
6. The visitor agrees to follow all government social distancing guidelines at all times and respect those around them.
7. The visitor agrees to wear facial coverings in all required areas, except when receiving their HydraFacial Treatment.
8. Same-day appointments are accepted based on availability and the completion of all treatment and COVID consent forms.
9. 24-hour cancellation policy.
10. Must be 18 or over to avail your free HydraFacial treatment.
11. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
12. Limited to 1 treatment per person.
13. Multiple bookings are not permitted. HydraFacial holds the rights to cancel or change appointments at any time.