For Daily Use
82% Copper CuTEC® nylon binds copper to fabric fibers and is woven into both sides of the mask for dual protection.
Complete facial coverage with moisture-wicking nylon that is ideal for extended wear.
Effective active copper
over the life of the product.
EXTRA PROTECTION FOR THOSE AROUND YOU
The FaceLife mask is designed to help protect those around you. By efficiently covering the nose and mouth it helps to minimise the spread of germs from you to others. The masks Copper Protection is also a powerful antimicrobial agent, which is an additional advantage over regular cotton face masks.
- Constructed with a proprietary nylon blend with filaments that resemble silk
- Moisture-wicking to help keep skin cool
- Full-face, lay-flat coverage
- Flexible nose bridge for a snug, but comfortable fit
- Reduces fogging on glasses
Built for Extended Wear
The exceptional design and fit allows for extended wear in comfort.
- No gaps, pressure points or rough edges
- Superior stretch-ability for more comfortable, form-fitting experience
- Stretch-to-fit ear elastic with just the right amount of tension
Caring for your mask is as easy as wearing it.
MADE IN THE USA
FDA REGISTERED MANUFACTURING
PLEASE NOTE: The FaceLife Masks are NOT designated by UK/EU standards as medical masks. Therefore, they are considered in the category of personal face coverings, i.e. for lessoning the spread of coughs and sneezes and the benefit of people around you – rather than protecting the wearer. The UK government has not yet issued guidance on the level of PPE required for the delivery of HydraFacial treatments; therefore, we cannot yet assume the masks will be suitable for use in that context. However, they remain excellent for personal use.